Having studied ScotGov and industry guidance, completed the necessary planning, checks and certifications, the bar will re-open from Friday 17th July. Initially, this will be limited to a members-only service for purchase of alcoholic, soft drinks and beverages, with the following opening hours
|2000 to 2200
1500 to 1700
1500 to 1700
A number of precautions will be in place for the safety and protection of customers and bar staff, including;
- Customer numbers will be limited. With a maximum of 38 seated indoors and 22 on the deck in household/bubble groupings. Fewer if tables have mixed households.
- Unlike other pubs, a 2m physical distance will be maintained - face coverings will be recommended but not compulsory
- Payment will be contactless and only one customer will be allowed at the bar at a time
- Bring your own glass or purchase a disposable one!
- Customers will be expected to assist with cleaning of surfaces
- Access to toilets (upstairs only) will be restricted to single users
- Other uses of the clubhouse are not permitted meantime
Further details are available on the club website at this link.
These arrangements will be kept under review and may change based on experience, demand and changing guidelines.
Note that there is no booking system but it would be great to see as many members as possible using the facility again and sharing lockdown stories and haircuts! See you soon and remember to bring your 2020/21 Membership cards.